SMART Construction S.A. was established in Chania, Crete, Greece in 2013.
Its field of business is planning, design, construction and effective and efficient contract management services for projects and infrastructures of private and public sector.
Indicatively it has been involved in :
- Military, Commercial and residential buildings
- Specialized Electrical Mechanical Applications of HVAC, Fire protection, fuel systems and ICT infrastructure
- Energy monitoring and Renewable Energy Sources Applications
- Airport infrastructure
Moreover, firm and its executives have vast knowhow and past performance references in dealing with U.S. Government Construction and Design Build Contracts in Europe. SMART Construction S.A. maintains staffs of highly qualified engineers who have over 25 years of experience in design and construction of this field.
The inspiration for our new firm’s name was received from an acronym used in Project Management, which was found to be in perfect alignment with our approach of executing construction and Design Build projects. Ideally speaking, each corporate department and section objective should be:
- Specific – target a specific area for improvement.
- Measurable – quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress.
- Assignable – specify who will do it.
- Realistic – state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources.
- Time-related – specify when the result(s) can be achieved.
MISSION - what we are here for
To continuously seek for projects excellence, by:
- providing truly innovative and sustainable solutions,
- completing our projects in time and budget limitations,
- accepting no discount on safety and quality,
- focusing on adding tangible value on deliverables by blending our specialist expertise and experience with the economies of scale
- exceeding all interested parties expectations
- providing opportunities and motivation to our people and partners
- creating bilaterally beneficial co operations and teaming arrangements with other firms who shares the same values with us
VISION - what we want to achieve
To be one of the preferred partners for any business Cooperation in our field.
Stability of our business incorporating a safety first approach, whilst caring for our community & environment
Training and development for unbeatable delivery
Reputation for quality, reliability & innovation
Investment in our staff and our business for the future
Valued customers we highly value our customers, their loyalty is our greatest reward
Experience in the work we do and of the people we employ